Monday, September 14, 2015

New Patterns for This Early Fall

I got a new pattern up in Ravelry.  It's Season of Persimmons. 
It comes in 8 sizes 30, 33, 35, 38, 41, 46, 49, 51.  The sizes are based on chest measurements of finished sweater in inches.
It's a pattern I'm rather proud of and it's actually reversible too. So, this brightens up my Monday!




Also, a while back, I got 2 patterns published and I never got around to post them here.
First, After Chrysalis.  It's a triangular shawl worked from top down, and pattern includes it 2 sizes.



Also, Early in June Shawl. My version of this top down triangular shawl was knitted in linen yarn and I love, love, love the look and feel of linen.  It's well worth the extra effort of knitting with linen.




Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment