Monday, November 16, 2015

Truly, Madly, Deeply



I got a new pattern!  This one had to be kept a secret from the beginning.  But it's finally up and now available as a kit at Craftsy. Single pattern will be available in late February.

It was hard to keep it a secret as I was really excited about this design. After several trial and errors, I was able to land with lace motifs I liked, and they were in shapes of hearts.



This is a crescent shaped shawl using Cloudborn Baby Alpaca Fingering.  I admit initially when I agreed to do the design I wasn't expecting much with this new yarn line.  But I honestly love this yarn.  It's luxurious, and it feels next to skin soft even with alpaca.  And it lends a lot more depth to colors, and it shows off stitches more than variegated or tonal dyed yarn.  I really enjoyed knitting with this beautiful alpaca yarn.

Many thanks to my testers Vicki, Lena, and Heidi. Also a special shout out to Vicki for allowing me to steal her project title as the name of this pattern.

Now onward to the next design.


1 comment:

  1. Description sounds exciting, unfortunately can't seen photos.

    ReplyDelete