Thursday, December 1, 2011

Yellow Sub Patterns are Up



Finally all the testings and pattern editing are done.  I've been super busy lately with a lot of things on my to do list, so I'm really happy to announce that both the patterns for cowl and hat are now available for download via Ravelry.


I'm really looking forward to the few weeks of winter break coming up so I can get back to some knitting.  My to do list is taking up most of my time which means very little knitting. Also, I'm hooked with spinning, and knitting has been put on the back burner.

Although I'm thrilled with the ending of the semester, I will be sad when one of my classes ends.  This semester I'm having one of the best drawing groups I'd ever had in the 11 years of teaching.  They're all so open and positive to learning, and curios with drawing.  The work they do are making me very glad that I am teaching.  We're all just having such a blast in that class.  They're a lot of fun to be around, yet they work really hard. Classes like this doesn't come along often, so I know I am very lucky this semester despite the bumps going on with the other 2 classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment