Friday, April 3, 2015

Tickled by Your Smile


Finally, I don't have to keep the secret anymore!!  My newest published pattern "Tickled by Your Smile" is now both in print and online with Amirisu issue 7.

This shawl used twisted stitches to create the motif.
The yarn was Quince & Co Tern, a lovely fingering weight wool and silk blend in the color of Buoy.
The pattern came with 2 sizes, and the sample was size large and I used 3 skeins of the yarn (660 yards).





When Amirisu contacted me to do another design, I was over the moon.  I was really thrilled they picked this design from the few I submitted.  I personally am very happy with the very geometric yet intricate motif.  It took a few tries to figure it out, and it turned out just the way I wanted it.

I'm really thankful that Amirisu gave me this opportunity to showcase my design.  Also, I truly appreciate the help from lovely testers Tatjana and Vaida, and tech editor Judy.  





1 comment: