I finished the second Perimeter Shawl.
This time, I used some yarn I dyed a while back, with main color yarn in autumn colors, and contrast colors in silver gray.
Because I was running out of yarn, I had to make it a little smaller this time. The nice thing about this pattern was it could easily be modified into smaller or larger size since it was knitted from bottom up. I dig how it turned out, the only thing was using a thinner for the contrast color than the main color yarn. It made the texture sts not stand out as much. Oh well.
The pattern is in the process of test knit. I am hoping it will be out in a month or so.